How do I track my child's performance?
- Click "Assignments" at the top of the screen. This screen lists all of the work that has been assigned to your child.
- Click the graph next to the grade to view specifics of a graded assignment.
- This area shows the student name, the teacher that assigned the work, the class, date, the time your child took to take the lesson and their proficiency of the material.
- This area shows how many questions were answered, how many questions were skipped and the number of correct/incorrect responses.
- You can also view the actual assignment on this page.