How do I create a class?
- Click the menu button in the right corner and click "Classes".
- Select the teacher you would like to create a class for from the drop box. To add a single class click "Add a Class".
Complete the form (fields marked with * are required). Select the student(s) you would like to add to the class by checking the box next to their name. Use the Filter Student List and click apply to narrow your choices. Click "Save" when finished.
- To upload a list of classes click "Import Classes".
- Download the spreadsheet provided and open it with Microsoft Excel or your spreadsheet application of choice. The list must be in this file to upload a class list.
- Fill out the sample spreadsheet. Do not change or delete the header or columns. You do not have to complete all of the fields, only those marked with an (R) are required, but all fields and columns do need to remain in the file. Save the file to your computer in the same format (.CSV) then upload the file. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully, as the list will not import if it is not in the correct format.