How do I add students?
*This feature may be locked out by a school admin account disabling teacher access.
- Click the menu button in the right corner and click "Students".
- To add a single student click "Add a Student". If the add student button does not appear contact your administrator. The school settings will need to be changed to allow teacher accounts to add students.
- Complete the form (fields marked with * are required), click "Save" when finished.
- To upload a list of students click "Import Student .CSV File".
- Download the spreadsheet provided and open it with Microsoft Excel or your spreadsheet application of choice. The list must be in this format to upload a student list.
- Fill out the sample spreadsheet. Do not change or delete the header row which contains the column names. You do not have to complete all of the fields, only those marked with an (R) are required, but all fields and columns in the first row do need to remain in the file. Save the file to your computer in the same format (.CSV) then upload the file. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully, as the list will not import if it is not in the correct format. Grade levels will need to listed with the word "grade" followed by the numeral. Middle initial (MI) and Learning Style are usually left blank.