How do I view answer keys?
- Use the Library to find assessments for your desired grade level and standard.
- To view the answer key for a digital assessment click "Digital Assessments" on the left and click on the digital assessment you would like to view/print the answer key for.
- You can view the answers for digital assessments in two ways.
- View the answer in the digital assessment itself.
- View or print the answer key for the entire assessment.
- To View the answers in the digital assessment itself click the assessment name to view. Click on the plus symbol under the question to display the answer.
- To view the answer key for the entire assessment click "Actions" in the upper right corner of the assessment and click "Answer Key"
- To View the answer key(s) for "Print-Only Assessments" click "Assessment Answer Key" and then click the Answer Key required or find the matching teacher guide under the "Teacher Guide" blade.